La Broquerie Golf Course Details
La Broquerie Golf Course is located in the ever-growing bilingual community of La Broquerie, located approximately 45 minutes southeast of Winnipeg. We are a great option for Winnipeggers wanting to play rural golf, without having to travel too far from the city. Select the links below for more details about the Golf Leagues, Memberships and Tournament Menu and options for your upcoming 2024 golf season!
Golf Course Layout and Design
La Broquerie Golf was created in 1991 and has since undergone numerous improvements. These upgrades, along with the courses’ natural beauty and maturing process, have helped make it what it is today.
Designed by renowned golf course architect, David Wagner, the course offers an array of challenges for every age and ability. Golfers can choose between 3 sets of tees, ranging from over 6,906 yards from the back tees to a very manageable 5,114 yards from the advanced tees.
Golf Events and Activities
La Broquerie Golf caters to all types of corporate and group tournaments and the restaurant is sure to please every type of palate with an abundance of choices. Come try the La Broquerie Golf experience! Book your next golf experience with La Broquerie Golf online today.
Golf Course Practice Facilities
We have a large pitching/putting green with varying slope angles to challenge and improve any putting scenario our golf course has to offer.
Our driving range, at 300 yards long, is wide enough to accommodate any large group and great for tournaments. Warm-up before your round or spend the day improving your swing.
La Broquerie Golf Course Rules
- Length of Play – 4 Hours
- Groups should keep pace with the group ahead at all times.
- Help keep the course beautiful by repairing golf ball marks on greens and replace divots on fairways.
- Keep all power carts and pull carts at least 30 feet from the greens.
- Power carts must remain on cart paths around tees and green at all times and remain off all mounding.
- No Groups larger than four without the managers permission
- Golfers must allow faster players through
- Shirts must be worn at all times, flat shoes only
- Each player must have his/her own clubs and bag
- In coherence with MLCC Law, under no circumstances are alcoholic beverages not purchased from La Broquerie Golf permitted.
Rain Check Policy (FOR PAID FEES); Getting wet means 20 minutes of consecutive rain fall. Paid fees apply to daily green fees or cart fees paid on the day the rain check is to be issued. This EXCLUDES green fees paid to Chronogolf.
18 Hole Rounds
- If you played less than 9 holes on an 18 hole round, an 18 hole rain check will be issued.
- If you played more than 9 holes on 18 hole round, a 9 hole rain check will be issued.
- If you have completed your round, your round will be deemed completed and no rain check will be issued.
9 Hole Rounds
- If you have played less than 9 holes on a 9 hole round, a 9 hole rain check will be issued.
- If you have completed your 9 hole round, your 9 hole round will be deemed complete and no rain check will be issued.